As a licensed healthcare professional, you’re heavily regulated on a federal and state level. We can help you understand your legal obligations. We can also help you understand your employment agreements before (or after) you sign them and help with negotiating terms, including restrictive covenants like non-competition agreements. We can also represent you if you are named in a licensing Board investigation or complaint. Let us help you with legal so you can get back to doing the work you love.
How We Can Help
- Representing physicians and other healthcare professionals facing complaints and/or under investigation by their respective professional licensing boards
- Representing physicians and other healthcare professionals undergoing peer review proceedings or other internal hospital investigations
- Reviewing and negotiating employment agreements
- Negotiating release from non-competition clauses and other restrictive covenants
- Reviewing and negotiating severance agreements