Alex focuses his practice on employment law, civil litigation, and corporate transactions. Alex Castelli joined Vasseghi Budd Law as an associate after working for a national insurance company. In his previous position, Alex gained invaluable experience as a trial attorney and tried approximately 100 General District Court cases in Virginia.
Alex graduated from the American University Washington College of Law where he focused his studies on business and transactional law. His eagerness to engage in all facets of business and transactional law brought him to the Janet R. Spragens Federal Tax Clinic. Alex also served as an Editor for the Washington College of Law’s Health Law & Policy Brief. While he was in law school, he was able to gain experience through various internships, such as a legal extern for the D.C Office of the Attorney General’s commercial division, where he gained experience with commercial litigation, construction litigation, trademark litigation, and other areas and facets of law.
Alex is no stranger to litigation or trial work, and he uses his experience in litigation, coupled with his competitive spirit, to advocate for his clients the fullest extent.
- American University College of Law, May 2019, JD
- Virginia Wesleyan College, May 2016, BA, Political Science
- Admitted to practice law in Virginia
- Substantive trial and motion practice experience in Virginia courts
- Represent individuals and businesses in employment disputes
- Represent individuals and businesses in contract disputes